Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chainsaw Is Totally Hot


Yeah, I think Chainsaw from Summer School is totally hot. I mean, he loved horror flicks, and so did I! We had so much in common, coolness, intellect, broken shades,and the ineptness for parallel parking, we were meant to be! But then Dave came and spoiled all of our fun and we wound up just playing Scrabble. Not too cool, bummers. I have always hoped he somehow got in a hottub time machine to 1987 and we would hook up, that would be rad! But gosh darn it, I gotta go cause Ski School is ON DEMAND. Dean if you read this, totally visit me on Facebook, and you'll see that I was pretty hot in 1987 too! :0)

2 comments:

  1. well he'd probably be into having sex while covered in fake blood, but I guess that's okay if you don't mind washing a lot of sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do him anytime anyplace. He is delicious, says my seventeen year old 1987 self.

    ReplyDelete

feel free to say something weird too!